VTU e-Learning Centre has been recording the video of lectures rendered by the Professors through VTU EDUSAT Programme and has now have the e-content repository of 2006, 2010 and CBCS schemes and NPTEL courses. The VTU e-Learning center is providing the available e-contents to affiliated colleges on request basis. About 110 courses developed by VTU and 336 NPTEL courses are currently available.
PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING THE CONTENTS IN THE HARD-DISK
- We need 06 TB (5 TB + 1 TB) or (2 TB + 2 TB + 2 TB) external hard-disk for copying e-Contents
- Colleges can send the hard-disk through courier or can hand-over in person
- A Letter (Printed on College Letterhead) requesting for e-Contents. The letter should contain the contact details of the college representative, along with the serial numbers of the HDDs.
- The requisition letter and the hard disk should be sent to:
- The Special Officer,
- VTU e-Learning Centre
- Hanchya Sathagally Layout
- Ring Road, Mysuru - 570 029
- Tel : (0821) 2570 223
- The expected time for the copying e-contents is ten working days.